Low Impact Paintball is a modified version of extreme paintball. Low Impact Paintball stings less than High Impact Paintball. For Low-Impact Paintball here at The Playhouse we use .50 cal paintball guns; meanwhile High Impact Paintball .68 cal paintball guns are used. (GOOGLE size differences for comparison). Low Impact Paintball at the Playhouse is great for ages 10 & Up. It’s also great for corporate outings and players new to paintball. To make reservations, contact The Playhouse to reserve your session. All players must have waiver on file. If you are UNDER 18 years of age, then you must have your parent or guardian complete an online waiver AND SIGN for you before you are allowed to play. No refunds once payment has been made. Follow link below to complete waiver. Click Me To Fill Out Waiver Price Includes:
- Purchased session in Paintball Arena & Briefing/Debriefing (Sessions start at 30 minutes and can vary based upon session or event chosen)
- What is Briefing? – Putting on Gear (Vests, Facemasks, Receiving Paintball Guns), Reviewing Rules and Mission details
- Whats is Debriefing? – Removing Gear, Returning Paintball Guns
- Each session includes up to 7 missions
- More cooperation from players = More Missions
- Each mission requires a quick brief of the Mission Details
- Face Mask
- Chest Protector
- Paintball Gun
- Hopper & Unlimited Air
- Unlimited Ammo
- Barrell Sock
Admission: Each player can only play in the session they purchased. No Outside Paintball Guns or paintballs
What age do you have to be to play Paintball?
10 & Up
What clothing should I wear?
- MUST wear Tennis Shoes
- Two layers of clothes (recommend T-shirt, Hoody, Sweat Pants)
- Light Pair of clothes for your fingers
- Beanie or Hat to cover head
- DON’T wear too many clothes because you may get HOT and uncomfortable
How big is the field?
How many people can play Paintball at once?
We allow up to 14 Players in our arena. 7 Vs 7 is the Maximum we allow on our fields for any game. If you have more than 14 players, then the Paintball Referee will break your party down into smaller teams so that we can provide a high quality paintball gaming experience.
How do reservations work?
You will visit reservation site. Then you will find the reservation time that you want and reserve your spot. Next, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your spot has been reserved. Next, you will receive a email requesting payment after we confirm that at least 6 or more people are reserved for your session. You will have up to 48 hours from the date you receive the email requesting payment to pay for your reservation. If you Do Not make payment within the time frame provided in the email, then your reservation will be cancelled.
What if I don’t have enough players for a reservation?
The reservation site will let you know how many slots have been reserved and you can reserve as many slots as the session will allow. Each session will be confirmed and ask for payment once the session has received six reservations.
What if I’m the only person that reserved a specific session?
All sessions will start with 6 or more players. If there are not enough players that reserved within 24 hours of your session, then you will be contacted by The Playhouse to be moved to another session with 6 or more players. If the available sessions don’t fit your schedule, then you will not be charged for your reservation.
Do I have to book online?
We recommend that everyone book online @https://bookeo.com/theplayhouse. This will ensure that you are able to reserve a spot as they fill up fast. What if I don’t see a time I want posted online?
What are our busiest times?
What if I don’t see a time I want posted online?
Do we allow Walk-Ins or Same Day?
Can we bring our own Paintball Guns?
Can we bring our own Paintballs?
How do I book a Paintball birthday Party?
Call The Playhouse for details.
How much are the Paintball Birthday Parties?
Call The Playhouse for details
How to Book a Session of Paintball?
Please Call 706-426-8493 for more details.
Paintball Summer Bash
Saturday, August 17th, 2019 6PM-9PM
( 1 hour play time) Requirements:
- Players Must be 10 Years old OR Older
- Waivers must be completed
- No outside Paintballs or Paintball Guns Allowed
- NO Refunds
- Register by Wednesday, August 14th to pay $27.99
- After August 14th $32.99
- Register using this link https://bit.ly/2O1w20N